Planning to invest in any software is critical for businesses as they will spend their time, effort, and money. Different software companies offer a free trial of a few days or weeks to examine the software, but why spend so much time analyzing the platform, and what if you end up unsatisfied.
Here are the detailed comparison guides to save you from long software trials or training and help you make quick decision-making. Comprehensive guides such as InstaPage vs. ClickFunnels or ClickFunnelsvs. Kartra elaborates and splits each and every feature, tool, and functionality of the software. It also includes pros & cons, faqs, and a list of main differences.
This detailed guide will review all features of both platforms, pricing, pros and cons, and a comprehensive comparison of ClickFunnels vs. SamCart.
1. Overview of ClickFunnels vs SamCart
Here is a short TL;DR (too long; didn’t read) overview of both applications.
Both ClickFunnels and SamCart are excellent platforms with plenty of options that cater to the needs of both small and large businesses. You can find many similar features in them. However, their major differences develop the individual identity of both applications. The main differences between ClickFunnels and SamCart are;
- ClickFunnels is a one-stop solution of sales funnels and landing pages, whereas SamCart is only a landing page builder and a shopping cart tool.
- SamCart is only effective for e-commerce stores, while ClickFunnels is perfect for all kinds of businesses.
- ClickFunnels is a more adaptable tool and includes more features and integrations as compared to SamCart.
- SamCart offers more advanced cart abandonment and management, while ClickFunnels does not have this.
- SamCart is excellent for building a better online store but doesn’t offer tools for making high-converting sales funnels, membership sites, or follow-up funnels.
- SamCart is comparatively cheaper with fewer integrations and features.
- ClickFunnels drag and drop editor is much easier than SamCart landing page builder.
- Both platforms have excellent third-party reviews!
- Both platforms offer free trials for better system analysis and decision-making.
Before starting the detailed comparison, let’s just quickly get an introduction to ClickFunnels and SamCart.
2. What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one marketing tool for entrepreneurs. It helps businesses in crafting high-converting sales funnels and landing pages. ClickFunnels is designed explicitly for not tech-savvy persons and small businesses who face difficulties in dealing with expert web developers or designers. Russell Brunson created this one best solution for all businesses around the world. It offers plenty of outstanding features such as pre-installed funnel options, ready-to-build funnel templates, split testing, analytics, abundant integrations, and much more.
ClickFunnels ensures a profoundly visual and definite pipeline of leads. It won’t let you spend a significant part of time and money building sales funnels or spending time on email autoresponders, web hosting, or landing pages. It provides you exceptional tools for web page designing and creating marketing funnels. It has the tactics that keep your audience engaged while driving sales.
3. What is SamCart?
SamCart is a 1-click e-commerce software that provides professional cart pages to online businesses. Most businesses believe that having a fantastic e-commerce website, impressive social media pages, and SEO effort is enough to bring high sales and make plenty of money. However, if your cart abandonment rate is higher, it means all your efforts on product development, marketing, and advertising are not bearing any fruit. The shopping cart abandonment of these sites is typically higher than other online stores.
What is a shopping cart abandonment?
It is a term used to describe shoppers who add products to their carts and then leave the online shop without purchasing. It is one of the most heartbreaking experiences for online businesses. SamCart, in this regard, helps you to create an outstanding shopping cart for your eCommerce store. There is no need to be tech-savvy, applying CSS or HTML codes. You can select ready-to-built checkout pages and customize them according to your needs in less than an hour. It also enables users to manage your business’s payment structure. SamCart users can add various integrations; coupon upsells, and also apply split testing. It is an excellent cart builder that helps newbie entrepreneurs to establish their businesses and increase online sales.
4. ClickFunnels Vs SamCart – Detailed Comparison
Both platforms are intended to increase your online sales and help you in getting abundant customers and money. SamCart only focuses on optimizing checkout pages and e-commerce stores, while ClickFunnels goes miles further by focusing on overall online marketing functions, including landing pages, sales funnels, automated emails, online campaigns, affiliate marketing, and much more.
ClickFunnels and SamCarts both have some comparable features. This guide will help you decide whether you need both or just one in your day-to-day business operations. Below are some features of ClickFunnels and SamCart.
Integrations help increase productivity, consuming less time due to manual processes and IT resources. They can support your business in future growth.
SamCart offers various integrations that are great for check out pages or using in an e-commerce store. However, they are fewer as compared to ClickFunnels. Below is a list of SamCart integrations;
- The Integration Engine
- Notify URL
- Constant Contact
- Post Affiliate Pro
- Wishlist Member
ClickFunnels has an extensive network of integrations; It has a line-up of fantastic tools you may or may not be using before getting ClickFunnels. Here is a list of ClickFunnels integrations;
- Active Campaign
- Constant Contact
- Ever Webinar
- Get Response
- GVO PureLeverage
- HTML Form
- Mad Mimi
- Webinar Jam Studio
- Zen Direct
4.2 Affiliate management
Through affiliate management, you can build and grow a group of marketers. Based on some commission or percentage, they help your business grow by driving more traffic to your online business or e-commerce store.
SamCart’s affiliate center is well composed and spontaneous. You can effortlessly track referrals or earnings in a few minutes from the bar-chart feature of the platform. The best affiliate management features in SamCart increase the generation of affiliate accounts. It means you can get the best support from other people in the marketing and selling of your products and services directly from your website.
ClickFunnels also has a robust affiliate marketing system known as ‘Backpack,.’ It offers a range of features such as two-tiered programs, affiliate management services, and affiliate analytics. Keeping track of your affiliates, links and earnings is simple and straightforward in ClickFunnels. This beneficial feature can only be accessed on ClickFunnels twoCommaClubX plan.
SamCart and ClickFunnels both have a significant difference in their pricing plans. ClickFunnels is a bit expensive; however, a comprehensive tool that will remove the cost of all the tools you need.
Below is the SamCart pricing plans;
- Launch plan costs $49 a month, including unlimited courses, unlimited students, instant enrollment, built-in quizzes, customizable worksheets, unlimited downloads, custom integrations.
- Grow plan costs $99 a month, including trials, fully customizable emails, custom domains, digital product delivery, white labeling, three admin users, multiple payment options, coupons and discounts, and sales & VAT tax support.
- Scale $199 a month includes all features of the Grow plan and adds additional support in A/B testing, affiliate marketing, and integration.
- The basic plan costs $97 a month, including 20 funnels, 100 pages, three custom domains, three payment gateways, ClickFunnels form, and Funnelflix.
- The platinum plan starts at $397 a month and provides unlimited funnels and pages, nine payment gateways, nine custom domains, priority support, and email automation.
- The twoCommaClubX plan costs $2.497 a month and offers all feature sets of the platinum package. It includes priority support, VIP phone support, 27 domains, and payment gateways, and much more.
4.4 Email Marketing and Automation
Email marketing and automation is a process of sending promotional emails to subscribers on their mailing list. It allows online marketers to spread personalized messages of their brand to both customers & prospects on a scheduled time.
SamCart lacks a lot in email marketing automation. However, it allows the users to get customer metrics for optimizing your marketing campaigns and integrating with plenty of marketing tools such as GetResponse, ActiveCampaign, Drip, Aweber, MailChimp ConvertKit, and many others.
ClickFunnels is the king of email marketing automation. It outshines all other platforms. If you are looking for a seamless email marketing and automation process, ClickFunnels is the ultimate choice for you. With ClickFunnels, you can set up email marketing campaigns utilizing smart lists and create your online store’s action funnels as well.
4.5 Other SamCart features
- Mobile-friendly interface
- Excellent checkout features
- A/B testing
- Zapier Integrations
- No fee for set up
- 45-day money-back guarantee
4.6 Other ClickFunnels features
- Sales funnel builder
- Plenty of ready to build sales funnels
- Built-in A/B (Split) testing
- Unlimited leads
- 14 days free trial
- No fee for set up
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- Landing Page Builder
5. SamCart Pros & Cons
SamCart enables customers to create stunning checkout pages and offers tools that improve the sales process, such as upsells, bumps, and many more. Here are the pros and cons of SamCart.
5.1 SamCart Pros
- It has a cleaner checkout system.
- It has powerful and attractive checkout page templates.
- It is much more affordable than ClickFunnels.
- SamCart offers order bumps and one-click upsells.
5.2 SamCart Cons
- It doesn’t have any marketing automation features.
- The affiliate marketing feature is only accessible in its $199 per month plan.
6. ClickFunnels Pros & Cons
As per our experience with Clickfunnels, we see it as a robust tool capable of creating effective landing pages, sales funnel, squeeze pages, upsells, sales pages, and bump offers. It is perfect for all kinds of businesses. Below are the pros and cons of ClickFunnels.
6.1 ClickFunnels Pros
- It is an effective and easy-to-use landing page, and sales funnel builder.
- It has more advanced customization options as compared to SamCart.
- You will find built-in autoresponders for contacting customers and leads through email.
- It offers abundant in-app and third-party integrations.
- All ClickFunnels plans include an A/B split testing feature.
6.2 ClickFunnels Cons
- The checkout pages are in-depth and attractive when compared to SamCart.
- Affiliate management is only included in the advance plan, which is $297 per month.
- A bit expensive as compared to SamCart but offers extensive tools and features.
7. Frequently Ask Questions about ClickFunnels vs SamCart
8. ClickFunnels vs SamCart: Bottom line
ClickFunnels has more on its plate; it has everything an online business owner needs to build and implement its marketing strategy. Its email automation and sales funnel builder will increase your sales and skyrocket your e-commerce business.
SamCart, however, is beneficial for those who are only looking for checkout page builders. It is a robust and intuitive platform that is designed for both newbies and expert entrepreneurs. The cost of SamCart is also cheaper and affordable. It will finely reduce your shopping cart abandonment rates.
However, if you are thinking of buying a complete marketing platform instead of buying two, don’t miss these massive ClickFunnels bonuses and get something extra on your purchase.