Started in 2003, the landing pages come as a solution of standalone web pages and a remedy for poor online sales. They are proven to be the best option for increasing your sales revenue. A landing page can also be called a “lead capture page” or a “destination page.” It appears when you click on a marketing promotion, optimized search results, online advertisement, and marketing email. The landing pages usually have a high CTA (call to action) and a directed sales copy. In addition, they are generally connected with social media, email campaigns, SEM campaigns, affiliate accounts, or high-quality blog sites.
Several landing pages collectively made Sales Funnel, and all pages are intentionally crafted. A sales funnel aims to convert site visitors into sales or leads. Unlike typical sales process, the online sales funnel is divided into multiple stages;
- Awareness: In this phase, your prospect becomes aware of your product or service or the solution you are providing.
- Interest: The prospect will show interest that is developed through product research.
- Evaluation: In this stage, the prospect is inch towards buying, but he/she will examine the competitor’s products or solution.
- Decision: The prospect is pretty convinced and takes a final decision.
- Purchase: The person purchases the products or services.
- Reevaluation: In this stage, the customer decides whether to take the after-sales offering and renew the bond with the brand or not.
- Repurchase: The person becomes a loyal customer and repurchases a service or product.
People nowadays are well aware of the landing page’s importance. Marketers and sales directors commonly adopt ways to create the best landing pages and a well-crafted sales funnel. The most effective and efficient way to build sales funnels is to use a landing page builder. As there are plenty of sales funnel builders, we will tell you how to choose the best one, and a detailed comparison of two famous sales funnel tools – Instapage vs. ClickFunnels.
1.How to Choose a Landing Page and Sales Funnel Builder?
Instead of hiring a designer or coder, you can use a landing page builder to handle the process of producing sales funnels smoothly. When the landing page is customized with a specific goal, the chances of conversion are much higher. Businesses must choose the right landing page, and sales funnel builder. Kartra, ClickFunnels, Leadpages, Instapage, and 10-Minute Funnels are some of the common tools.
To identify the best landing page and sales funnel builder, people might advise you to take a 14 day or one-month free trial, but why waste that much time when you can have a detailed comparison guide. You can find the well-written guides that split each feature, integrations, pricing, and many more landing page builders such as ClickFunnels vs. Kartra. It will save your precious time and also provides you an in-depth and experienced view of both platforms.
This comprehensive guide will review all features, pros and cons, and pricing of ClickFunnel and Instapage individually. Also, provide you with a detailed comparison of Instapage vs. ClickFunnels.
2.Main Differences Between Instapage vs. ClickFunnels
Comparing these two tools isn’t as easy as other comparisons. Although they both let you create landing pages, sales pages, and opt-in pages, ClickFunnels has many additional uses. Including creating websites and building sales funnels. In contrast, Instapage is 100% focused on landing page creation. Both tools offer a 14-day trial, Instapage starts at $79 a month ($69 annual billing), and Clickfunnels begins at $97.
The main difference between ClickFunnels and Instapage are;
- Instapage is a landing page builder, whereas ClickFunnels is an extensive sales funnel building software.
- Instapage is a build around integrations of third-party, whereas ClickFunnels has minimal 3rd party integrations.
- ClickFunnels is limited in split testing, while Instapage offers built-in A/B testing with advanced analytics.
You May Also Like to Read: Leadpages Vs ClickFunnel
3. ClickFunnels Features
ClickFunnels has many exciting and useful features and tools such as a built-in affiliate management system, membership sites, shopping carts, host webinars, training material, and power sales analytics tools on a single dashboard.
3.1 Landing page
ClickFunnels enables you to build great landing pages with their easy-to-use landing page builder. The drag and drop editor allows you to add headings, text, images, and more in a quick and straightforward process. In addition, you can insert the “Add to cart” or “Buy now” button to increase conversions and allow your customer to buy your products right from the landing page. ClickFunnels has mobile responsive landing pages, which means that you won’t have to create a separate page for mobile traffic. In addition, it comes with a shopping cart facility for selling virtual and physical products from your landing page.
The landing page of ClickFunnels has three main goals; collecting emails, selling products, and hosting a webinar or any other event. It is a user-friendly tool that allows businesses to create clean and straightforward sales pages in minimum time with pre-built templates.
3.2 Sales Funnel
It is an essential feature that helps ClickFunnels stand out from other landing page builders. Different landing pages can be used in sales funnels, but in ClickFunnels, you can create your own sales funnels from start to end. It includes email follow-ups, event reminders, webinars, product sales, membership registration, and much more.
Conversion Tracker, simple WYSIWYG editor, entire website hosting, opt-ins, and professionally designed templates and themes.
3.3 A/B Testing
ClickFunnels make it easy for you to stay on top by offering split testing of multiple pages. You can calculate the campaign and page performance and also check the confidence scores. In ClickFunnels, you can check valuable pages through score comparison and also gain access to the analytics stats page.
The built-in split testing features allow users to duplicate pages and other elements, such as colors, buttons, and headlines.
4. Instapage Features
Instapage is an application dedicated to helping you build better landing pages. So the first thing you must know is that it’s 100% dedicated to landing pages.
4.1 Landing Page
After login, you’ll get a list of all the landing pages you’ve created. But, if it’s your first time, select “create a Standard Page.” You’ll find three options there; landing page template, an AMP page, or upload an Instapage file. Users generally choose the template route.
If you are designing a mobile-specific page, use AMP pages to load incredibly fast and are designed for mobile. But this option is only available in the Enterprise plan. There are 194 available templates, and you can filter them depending on the goal of your campaign.
After selecting the template, you can adjust the colors, fonts, and designs according to your old website or branding materials. Instapage has drag and drop, similar to ClickFunnels. It helps you to place any elements according to your choice within the page. Using Instapage editor, you can add headlines and paragraphs, images and videos, buttons, forms, and shapes.
The editor of Instapage is Pixel Perfect, so you don’t have to care about pre-defined grids or placement options; place your elements anywhere you want.
4.2 Sales Funnel
Instapage is a landing page builder which can be used in your sales funnel process. But it is not a funnel builder. Undoubtedly, it is outstanding in landing page creation, but you must have a sales funnel for boosting sales and revenues. Moreover, if you have plenty of complementary products, using a funnel to showcase and sell them might work best. Some tools are necessary for the funnel process, such as shopping carts, transaction ways, and abundant in-app and third-party integrations, which are hardly available in landing page builders.
4.3 A/B Testing
Instapage allows you to test different elements of your page using split or A/B testing functionality. Duplicate the original copy and make necessary changes in the text, images, CTAs, Etc, and publish your page. Some people will see the control version, and others will see the variation. The performance of each page will be stored in your Instapage analytics section.
5. Pros and Cons of ClickFunnels
Pros and cons are the advantages and disadvantages of anything which helps you to make a sensible decision. It can speed up the decision-making process and prevent you from decision-making paralysis. Below are the Instapage vs. ClickFunnels pros and cons.
5.1 Pros of ClickFunnels :
- Extremely easy-to-use and straightforward platform.
- Very little use of external software to manage your campaigns or sales funnels.
- Extensive and all-in-one software which eliminates the need to buy other tools.
- Abundant pre-built sales funnels for less time-consuming and speeding up the process.
- Extra earning from affiliate program (backpack).
5.2 Cons of ClickFunnels :
- Overload features, which can be intimidating for first-time users.
- Excellent for beginners but too simple in customization for experienced web designers.
6. Pros and Cons of Instapages
Having proper research is necessary before spending money on any software, and along with the knowledge of features, one must read the pros and cons.
6.1 Pros of Instapages :
- You’ll find 200+ customizable templates.
- Instapage offers one-click integrations.
- It has a simple user interface.
- Powerful themes and sleek designs.
- Zero traffic limitations
- Built-in analytics tools.
- Best for beginners
6.2 Cons of Instapages:
- Only for landing pages
- Limited elements and images
- High cost of service
In Instapage vs. ClickFunnels pricing, you will get an idea of whether this service is usable for your particular system or not. Both of them offer 14 days free trial.
7.1 ClickFunnels Pricing
ClickFunnels has three pricing plans;
- ClickFunnels has 100 pages, 20 funnels, three custom domains, three payment gateways, Clickfunnels Funnelflix, and forms in the standard plan. It costs $97 a month and doesn’t include email automation.
- In the Platinum plan, ClickFunnels offers unlimited funnels and pages. It has nine payment gateways, nine custom domains, email automation, priority support, and additional training. It costs $2.497 a month.
- In the TwoCommaClubX (premium plan), you’ll get all the features of the above package with extra privileges such as 27 payment gateways, 27 domains, priority support, and VIP phone support.
7.2 Instapage Pricing
Instapage has two plans;
- The building plan costs $199 per month which has landing page builder, server-side A/B testing, real-time visual collaboration, conversion analytics, SSL encryption, Zapier integration, and much more.
- The converting plan has no fixed cost. You can customize features and make a unique plan based on your needs. It has all the best tools, features, and functionalities.
8. Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some FAQs related to Instapage vs. ClickFunnels;
9. Conclusion: Clickfunnels or Instapage?
When you reach the bottom line of the Instapage vs. ClickFunnels guide, you’ll probably think which one is a better tool and provides more benefits and features.
Firstly, the idea of buying software depends on your business needs or how strong you want to make it. For example, if you only need landing pages, you can opt for Instapage as it is one of the best landing page creators. But, it has no availability and features to add landing pages into a sales funnel.
To have a robust sales plan, you’ll have to combine two software that will provide you the results you want. However, managing multiple software often puts businesses in a messed up situation; thus, it is not recommended to use numerous software to have all-in-one software like ClickFunnels.
If you are already using other platforms like WordPress and other tools for email automation or CRMs, you can go for Instapage as it is just a landing page builder which you can attach to any existing funnels. But, if you have a skyrocketing business plan, ClickFunnels will be your partner in growth that effectively changes your whole business landscape. It is an extensive marketing and sales tool that caters to business needs from beginning to end. From building great landing pages to well-crafted sales funnels, ClickFunnels have everything one business needs to succeed.